BROOKFIELD, WI–September 29, 2011–ESI will be participating at CoRE Tech 2011, the leading networking and educational conference for the Corporate Real Estate industry that focuses exclusively on the topics of Technology, Automation and Innovation. The event will be held October 11 and 12 at the Washington Marriott Hotel. This event brings together more than 1,200 commercial and corporate real estate professionals each year to explore the latest technology tools and innovations available to our industry.
ESI will be participating in a panel discussion with on the topic of Efficiency Redefined: The Smaller, Smarter Grid Connected Corporate Facility.
- Evening general session keynote followed by networking reception
- 8 Educational sessions facilitated and led by leading industry practitioners
- Vendor expo and Innovation Showcase
- Break out ‘table topics’ luncheon
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CRE Vice-Presidents and Directors
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Facility Managers and Building Engineers
- Energy and Sustainability Executives
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Business and System Analysts
- Finance and Operations Executives
For more information on the event and how to register, please visit: http://www.realcomm.com/coretech.htm